We are looking for a developer who will work in a team as a C++ developer on a worldwide successful 2D game using Scrum development process.
- Design, author, maintain and refactor game systems that meet all design, technical and schedule requirements;
- Implement complex gameplay systems through consultation and coordination with other software engineers, game designers, visual artists and audio engineers;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code;
- Communicate effectively with team members and external customers, if needed;
- Review and improve the existing codes;
- Prepare necessary technical documentation.
- Bachelor in information technologies and other relevant field;
- Excellent knowledge of C++, Java or C#;
- 2+ years’ experience in programming;
- Experience in game development will be a plus;
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, as well as their complexities;
- Strong desire to do game development;
- Excellent command of English both written and oral;
- Clearly and effectively conveys ideas, orally and in writing;
- Engage comfortably in open and candid dialogue;
- Self-motivated, experienced, technologically excited;
- Strong motivation to learn, create and realize himself as a solid specialist.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position title in the subject field. Company thanks all the interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.